Monday, October 13, 2008

I don't know why...

I can't seem to post anything without pictures....so when there is nothing picture worthy going on in our life, it seems like we are doing nothing....Let me assure you, we are. I am just not convinced that you are all reading my blog for my intellect and great writing abilities. (I sure hope not, because it's not that great.) However, I have seen several "lists" going around on others blogs (some specific and some rather long) so I made up my own list of things about me: (in no particular order)

Let me know if we have anything in common.

1 - I am not a morning person
2 - I love the color red.
3 - I love, love, love taking pictures and making things out of them. (scrapbooks, cards, projects, digital books, etc.)
4 - I love country music.
5 - I thought blogging was so dumb....until I started doing it! Now, I'm addicted.
6 - I'm the oldest child of 7 and I love being in charge (wonder where I got that from)
7 - I drive a minivan (even though I only have one child)
8 - I hate throw up (I know nobody likes it) but it seriously makes me have a panic attack!
9 - I have great hair, it's thick and I can do anything I want to with it! (Thanks dad!)
10 - I would love to travel more.
11 - I love fonts.
12 - I am very organized...not to sound like I'm bragging...it's sometimes a very bad habit.
13 - I am not very flexible if my schedule gets messed up....I usually want what I want! NOW!
14 - I love good smelling, expensive hair products...I just won't buy them because..(see #15)
15 - I am too cheap (I mean frugal!)
16 - I love, love, love clearance! It's the only way to shop!
17 - I also love resale stores...a good one is PRICELESS!
18 - I love the word fabulous...I use it way too often.
19 - I love serving in young women's....it's my favorite calling!
20 - I do not like Chocolate Ice Cream.
21 - I love AMERICA! and everything red, white and blue.
22 - I love the sun, it makes me happy.
23 - I am crabby when it's raining.
24 - I am usually cold....especially in the winter in Chicago!
25 - I love a clean house! It makes me happy!
26 - I hate putting receipts in my checkbook...then I really know I don't have any money!
27 - I love my girlfriends...all of them....they are each a special part of my life.
28 - I talk on my cell phone too much. (usually to my girlfriends or my mom)
29 - I love thunder and lightning...I love the sound of a good midwest storm.
30 - I love Chicago...or more accurately Downers Grove...it's mostly my ward that makes it so great, but I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else right now.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I learned a lot about you from your short list and we are the same with a few things. I'm not a morning person either, I love hair products but don't even dream about buying them because I'm too cheap, I don't buy anything unless it's on sale.... Good to know we have so many things in common. :-)

    ReplyDelete