All about High School...
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? More than one, I dated a lot!
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Brown Chevy Oldsmobile (the Boat) and a White Ford Ranger
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes I did!
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Well... I didn't go to a lot of parties but I sure did have fun!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? YES!
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was in two choir classes.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Of course not- well at least I don't think so
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Nope
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Yep! (Wanna sing with me.....we are the fighting Bruins of Mountain View....ok, ok!)
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Peterson & Ms. Wood
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? We never really stayed for lunch... we went to Holiday or home.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Mountain View High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Bruins, Red Gold and White
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Keith LeBaron (from Orem High)
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? NEVER!!! You don't have enough money to pay me to go back, girls (and boys) in HS and JR High are EVIL!!!!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? MaryRuth and I got our ears double pierced and the senior all-nighter that night at the Rec center was a blast.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lagoon
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nope.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Nope...well I gained some with Tanner but lost more than I gained...so I'm pretty much the same size now!!!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Jon Juvenal
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I went, it was LAME!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Storehouse Markets
I tag: MaryRuth, Amber, Annalisa, Maggie, Liz (and anyone who wants to Answer)
Ok... if I remember correctly you were in a lot of clubs... remember how we went to random clubs on year book picture day so that we could be in the group picture for the yearbook... haha!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about Keith LaBaron.
Yeah, but I wasn't exactally "in" the club. I just went for picture day!!!! The joys of yearbook!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun to read.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You are not a nerd!