June was a busy month for us...I had a work conference in Denver and we had Youth Conference, and Father's Day, but we also had all of this going on too.
Tanner FINALLY got out of school. We had to add 4 extra days onto the end because of snow days {which were really cold days when it was 20 below}.
It rained A LOT! Like ALL THE TIME!!! It made everything nice and green, but I was so sick of the rain!!
Jason's friend Dan repainted and modified his remote control helicopter and he LOVES it.
Jason also helped do all the lighting for the Joseph Smith Oratorio that our stake put on the end of June. We live in the greatest stake, we LOVED being able to go see this performance. It was SO GOOD! At the last minute I was asked to come and take a picture of the cast. It turned out great!!
Jason decided that he wanted to take a little trip to the ER {I guess he was bored}. He had an allergic reaction to some trail mix that someone had brought to work and ended up going into anaphylaxis shock.
I also had a goal to run 100 miles in June. I counted all of my walking and running miles and I had almost 135 miles for June!!





No comments:
Post a Comment