Friday, December 11, 2009

Five on Friday

1. I am so grateful to feel back to "normal" {whatever that is}. It's been a rough 10 days. It started a week ago Sunday with the worst cramps I've had in 10 years...then Monday I had an ovarian cyst that burst {ouch}...confirmed by the dr. on Tuesday, oh yeah and a bladder infection. I still wasn't feeling well...still in pain and tired all the time. Sunday I thought I was going to pass out in RS meeting, I had someone go find Jason. I received a blessing. We went to the ER. After poking, prodding, needles, and tests. I have another cyst {that has not burst} and an infection moving up my urinary tract towards my kidneys. Another round of antibiotics and more pain medicine. But I think I am finally "better". I am grateful for my health.

2. I am WAY behind now. I felt like I was behind before. 10 days of not accomplishing anything only made it worse. I tried really hard not to think about it while I was supposed to rest. It was very hard. If you Christmas presents are late, please forgive me.

3. It's cold. No. It's FREEZING cold. I had to scrape layers of ice off my van yesterday. I want a garage for Christmas. I hate being cold.

4. I live in the BEST ward ever. I am so grateful for everyone who took care of me while I was not feeling well. Meals. Phone calls just to check on me. More Meals. They even did my laundry {because my washing machine was still broken}. The Nativity. Thank you all. I am so very grateful.

5. I am grateful for my husband. My house is still pretty clean. He served me dinner every night and cleaned it up too. He made sure the homework was finished. He tried to keep it all together. He even went to the laundromat to wash a batch of laundry when I had no more clothes. Thanks. I love you and I appreciate everything you do for me and for our family.

2 comments:

  1. That is terrible! I'm so glad you are feeling better! What a great hubby you have and a great ward! Those are a necessity especially when you don't live near family! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete