{unfortunately!}
Tanner had another GI Scope this morning....we had to get up early and go down to the hospital, luckily we were ahead of the traffic and the snow {we are supposed to have a storm starting this afternoon}....then we had a LOT of waiting time....I tried to take a few pictures of Tanner, but he wasn't really having it today...he tried everything to avoid it, but I did get a few of us...
Doesn't he look happy?
Once we got back into the room, we had more waiting.....and he was pretty bored with all the waiting...he really wanted to just take a nap! {he usually gets to play with his 3DS or his I-pod, but he's grounded from them right now, so he had to just be bored}
I really like this picture, he was trying to avoid me taking his picture so he put the mask over the camera and this is what I got. pretty cool.
His procedure was SUPER FAST. He was only back there for about 40 minutes total before they were telling me he was done. He had a hard time waking up and he's had a really sore throat this time. We will know in about a week if the steroids have been helping...and what we are going to do next.
For now, we are just going to go take a nap!!


I'm sorry you have to get good at this. We pack a bag of entertainment specifically for the swig beforehand. I hope the steroids have helped so that he dosn't have to do this again!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are home safe and before the snow. We left the City about 1pm and got home to fun blowing snow when we got off the train. Hope it all goes well with the steroids.
ReplyDeleteHope it's all good news.... let us know...
ReplyDelete