We dropped Tanner off at Josh's house on Sunday night {to spend the night} because they had to be there at 3am on Monday morning. {THANKS ANNIE}. Hope they have a great week!!
I got up early Monday morning and left for camp. It's not too hard to be excited about going when I get to have this view for the entire week.....It was BEAUTIFUL this year! {a little cold for me, but beautiful during the day}.
On my birthday Jason came up to camp and brought me a cold diet coke from McDonalds and flowers from the Piggly Wiggly. {that is just fun to say}. It was so sweet of him....he drove 4 hours and only spent about 3 hours at camp.
It was a wonderful week at camp! I love working with these amazing women and young women!
After we all came home {and cleaned up and put everything away}....we celebrated Jason's birthday. I made him dinner and got him an apple pie for dessert. He got a Bass Pro gift card, fishing stuff and a Red Lobster gift card.
We decided to go to Bass Pro Shop after dinner on his birthday...I told him it must really be his special day because I was at Bass Pro with him in the fishing department.
The next night we decided to use our Red Lobster gift cards and go out to dinner as a family. It was such a fun night together. {and it was SO yummy}.
Now I think we are all ready to get back to "normal" and get ready for school to start! {oh, maybe that is just me!}







No comments:
Post a Comment