Ryan missed his connecting flight and didn't get into Chicago until midnight so he missed out on Portillos {I guess that means you need to come back}.
Saturday morning the boys got up and drove to South Bend for the Notre Dame vs. BYU football game. It was a high of 20 degrees with a wind chill of 9 at 3:30pm when the game started. I can't even imagine how cold they must have been. This is just before they are leaving {notice that Ryan has three coats and Sylar has none, he was nice and shared one with Sky.}
They walked around campus and took some pictures. They got some lunch and tried to stay somewhat warm and then they went to the stadium. {they were going to go to the College Football Hall of Fame, but apparently it's moved to Georgia}.
They had awesome seats. They were on the 11th row, but the rows started at 4 so it was really the 7th row.
Jeff even went down and got his picture with Cosmo the Cougar.
They loved the stadium, the band and the people. They said it was one of the BEST football games they have ever been to {and not because the Cougars lost, although Skylar was pretty happy that Notre Dame won!}.
They got home late Saturday night and were still freezing. I can't even imagine!!
We got up early Sunday morning and took a little drive downtown. Ryan had to leave right after Sacrament meeting so we knew this would be our only time to go. We didn't get out much because it was still FREEZING and the wind was blowing so much, but we did get a few pictures of the city.
We also took a few group pictures before we left for church. They boys LOVED all the props they found in Tanner's room, but I still made them take a serious one too!!
It was so much fun having them visit. I had such a great time with them and I'm so grateful that Tanner got to spend some time with them. Come back soon you are welcome anytime!














No comments:
Post a Comment