Our amazing Stake YW Presidency planned a great night to recognize all the YW (and leaders) who earned their YW Recognition Awards. Our AMAZING Stake Presidency Representative even earned HIS award.
We had displays of all the girls projects:
We had a slide show about delivering the hygiene kits from camp to Africa and the women in Africa made ALL of our YW and leaders these HAND ROLLED paper bracelets. {that's like 200 bracelets}
And of course, pink refreshments.
After the program we took a group picture of ALL the YW in the Stake. It was a little challenging, but luckily I had GREAT helpers to move everything I needed moved and to help get the girls so I could see all {most} of them.
And then we took a picture with all the YW and leaders. I LOVE our Stake, it's the coolest Stake around!!











No comments:
Post a Comment