Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas party was last night. I was asked to help with the "Santa Pictures". I decided I would need a distraction to try to get the kids to look at me for the pictures so I wore this cute blinking nose {which REALLY hurt my nose} and these antlers. They all really loved it!


The kids did great and we got some awesome pictures. This is one of my favorites....he is only 9 days old.


The decorations were simple, but beautiful. The paper on the tables and crayons were a HUGE hit...the kids and the adults loved coloring with them and it was a great distraction.



This big candy cane was cut out of an old door and painted....SO cute!


We had a great dinner and awesome desserts.





Then we had a short musical program. The bishopric and a few other small groups sang. We ended with the Primary children singing Silent Night. It was so sweet and the perfect ending to a fun night with our ward family.



No comments:

Post a Comment