Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I LOVE decorating for Christmas, it's one of my favorite things....but it is SO much work....every year  I wonder why I keep doing it all, but when I get it all done and it's so pretty and twinkly I remember why I love it so much! Nothing is new this year, the only think I bought were a few more picks for the top of the tree. {which aren't even in these pictures}.

My boys were pretty helpful...for a few minutes....they are great at getting out all the boxes and carrying them upstairs for me....but the prefer to NOT do the actual decorating! {the do put the tree together and fluff it for me}.




I LOVE this picture....I can't believe that was 15 years ago!


Here is the tree and everything else....LOVE it all!! {especially my candy cane stuff!}

















No comments:

Post a Comment