Sunday, July 2, 2017

MY PHOTO BUSINESS - LIBERTY CAMERON PHOTOGRAPHY

I've been taking some photography classes and I have grown so much in the last few weeks in my photography. I want to try to make it into something more than just a few pictures here and there, and get really good at it, so I organized ALL of my pictures, got them all backed up online, got a website up and running, updated my blog, started a Facebook Photography Page and got business cards.  I am so excited to see where this journey will take me. I am excited to have more opportunities to capture precious moments for everyone.

The events of the last two years have really changed how I feel about life and photos in general. I know that it seems like they are just fluff, like photos don't matter. I get it, getting a family all ready and meeting a photographer and paying and praying that everyone cooperates and that you get ONE good picture is a LOT of work. But one day you will leave this world, or you lose a child, or a parent or your sister-in-law, and suddenly you realize how much you wish you had some photos of them to remember what they looked like, what their smile looked like and you would LOVE to just have something tangible to hold onto during your grief.

Photos are my passion. Capturing your family in their element, with genuine smiles is my challenge and I am learning how to make that happen. If you are interested, my photography website is


My Photography blog is:


My Facebook Page is:


Here are just a couple of my favorites from the last few sessions:













No comments:

Post a Comment