Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's FREEZING! {actually it's WAY below freezing!}

I just need to document the cold frozen tundra for the future....Here are a few pictures of the weather in these parts.

 



I've just about had enough of this winter....it's been LONG, COLD, SNOWY and did I say LONG?? Technically, we're not even 1/2 way through!!

It's supposed to be well below zero again tonight. School has already been canceled. It's probably going to be canceled on Tuesday. {it's supposed to be just as cold}. We've already had two "cold" days since January 1st. We've only ever had ONE other snow day the entire time we've lived here. {13 years}.

This is the forecast for this week: {anyone wanna come visit, look at the real feel for tomorrow night -47!}


Here is a scrapbook page I made of the Polar Vortex of 2014 {this was round 1}

Echo Park Wintertime Kit and Yin Template

No comments:

Post a Comment