I do remember this AWESOME Dr. Pepper stand that we made, and the thank you's that we handed out to everyone who has done SO much for us! THANK YOU!!
During the dinner we realized that we needed to go back over to the Stake Center and get all of the stuff we had used for the displays. It was sort of a relief to need to go do something and leave for a few minutes. After we cleaned everything up, we went back to the church for a few family pictures. {We're missing a few people, since we were having a guinea pig emergency right during the middle of them, another story!}
The Jenson Family
The McDonald Family
The Jason Club
The Robert Jenson Family
Someone asked me what I was going to do after the dinner and I said I was going to go to my mom's house and plop myself on her couch and not move the rest of the night. I told them they were welcome to come if they wanted, but that I wasn't moving!! {and I didn't, all night long!}
The next morning it was time to start saying good-bye. Oh man, I can't handle much more. I was truly exhausted and had to drag myself out of bed. I was sad and depressed and didn't want to say good-bye to everyone, but I wanted to take a few pictures, so once again, I drug myself out of bed, I got dressed and got ready to take a few pictures and I tried to put on a smile. {I realize now that I look at these pictures that I really look awful, these days are just so dang hard!}
I wanted a picture with both of my grandmothers. I don't know how much longer they will live and I don't know when the next time I will see them, so I wanted to make sure I had a picture. Life is short, I've learned that the hard way. I don't want to have any regrets!!
![]() |
| Grandma McDonald, Liberty and Grandma Jenson |
![]() |
| Aunt Danielle, Liberty, Aunt Deanna - Dad's sisters |
![]() |
| Liberty, Aunt Karri, Dad and Grandma Jenson |
![]() |
| Aunt Tammie and Liberty |
That afternoon all I wanted to do was go back up to the cemetery. I think I knew that I wasn't going to be in Utah for very long and I wanted to go as many times as I could. I also needed to see the site with the casket in the ground. Dad, Ryan, Jason and I all went up to see the graveside. I was sad that all the flowers were already dead. {It was FREEZING!}. I love the site and I love the mountains in the background.
That evening we decided to go see the lights at the Riverwoods. I wasn't sure I wanted to go and I wasn't sure if I could handle it, but I decided that I needed to get out of the house for a few minutes, so we went. {and it was fun!}
Thenen we had to say good-bye to some more family.
![]() |
| Jason Morris Family and the Cameron Family at |
![]() |
| Ryan, Liberty and Dad |
Sunday we got up and started the "firsts". The first time going to church without her. We've been to church for months without her, she had been to sick to go, but it was the first time that we had been to church since she died. Thankfully we were there together and we all kept it together pretty well for sacrament meeting. {that was all we could handle for the first time!}
![]() |
| Dad, Liberty, Haylee, Kaitlyn, Tanner and Jason |
For the next few days we were all kind of in a haze. We worked on getting the blankets ready to deliver and we got everything ready for Thanksgiving!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment